Thursday, September 13, 2012

Testimonials

I have had the privilege of working with so many kind and sweet people. I love that my passion never feels like work and it allows me to create and work with new people as well as spend time with those I already know in a different frame of mind. Here are some testimonials from a few clients. Thank you for all of the support and kind words. :)

______________________________________________________








My boyfriend approached Colleen about our couples photos because, other than being a good friend of ours, Colleen is an amazing photographer. She created a comfortable atmosphere for the two of us who were a little nervous - having never done something like this before - and we were both extremely grateful and very happy with the results. Her choice of location, lighting, and poses all showed off me and my Jacob in our best possible light and we couldn't be happier. She delivers what she promises, and in that way, gives you exactly what you need.
______________________________________________________






Colleen was an absolute joy to work with in so many ways! The entire session was full of her creative energy and her love of what she does. It was immediately clear that she has an amazing eye for detail and the potential beauty to be captured in every shot. Throughout the day she was unerringly professional and very open to suggestions and ideas, which really made me and Matt feel like an active part of the process, rather than subjects. She made excellent use of everyone's time and the environment. Overall, I couldn't recommend her enough in the future!
______________________________________________________






I chose to work with Colleen Fiddler of Little Ghost Creations on a unique project that was both personal and business in nature. Because of this delicate line, I knew I needed a photographer with whom I could communicate not only on the logistics of business but also on an intimate level so that we could create the images I had in mind. Colleen Fiddler was the perfect match for what I needed.

Though I have long admired the work that Colleen does, what impressed me most was her professionalism. She and I sat down twice to discuss the project and she provided the necessary information and documentation to further our project.

Once behind the camera, Colleen's ease and comfort allowed me to feel absolute trust in her and her abilities. We were able to laugh and experiment and we came out with some truly beautiful shots that I am extremely happy with. I also had the privilege of working with her assistant whose contribution was something I'm truly grateful for. I could not have been more impressed or satisfied with the project that Colleen and I worked on and I look forward to working with her again in the future.

______________________________________________________







My family had the privilege of spending an entire fun-filled weekend getting to know Colleen. My daughters, Hailey and Meganh immediately took a liking to her from her enthusiasm and upbeat spirit. An immediate friendship was formed making the girls feel comfortable and natural with having their photos taken. Colleen captured our experiences and the story of our weekend spent together ~ the photos were priceless! She has a style of her own that you will not find with any other photographer. Her art is as unique, organic and individual as she is. Thank you Colleen!

______________________________________________________







It was a real pleasure to work with Colleen as she shot our family photos with our adult children (so rare for us to all be together) and beloved Golden Retriever. What a memory we now have captured of a beautiful, crisp winter day when we were all able to be together over the Christmas holiday! Colleen was very knowledgable, thorough and professional, giving us lots of creative & playful suggestions all day long as she followed us through a beautiful wintry wonderland in the country. We also really appreciated getting our photos delivered so quickly over the holiday season.
Colleen is both unique and passionate about her art, and it truly shows. We would definitely recommend her work!"

______________________________________________________






  • I was super excited to have Colleen take our first ever couple photos. I have been admiring her photography for many years and I knew that she would make us feel very comfortable throughout the entire session. She has an amazing ability to see the beauty of a shot and then let us naturally just be while she captured all the authentic moments of our relationship. Colleen was able to gently coach us through poses/positioning that felt natural. I love our photos that she gave us and I would recommend her to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment