Sunday, September 30, 2012

Tricia + Jimi's Wedding

I immediately hit it off with these two hilarious and sweet people. It was such an honour to be included in their special day. Every time I photograph a wedding I am shocked and thankful at how welcome I feel, and these two were no exception. Tricia and Jimi are so great together and I think you can see the love coming off of them in waves in these shots. Their wedding took place at the gorgeous Oasis Centre and I also had the opportunity to photography them in the evening at the Con Bolland Gardens.
 
Congratulations Tricia and Jimi!












(I just had too..poor little girl but so cute!)






























 









































 



 







 

 
Hahaha such a perfect shot to end on...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment