Sunday, July 3, 2016

Twenty Five

I turned twenty-five this past April and it was certainly a rough start to my twenties. Endless heart break and anxiety seemed to conceal all the beautiful people and places I encountered. Looking back, I spent far too much time worrying about things that don't matter now. Lately, I've made quite a few mental lists of things I would like to do, places I want to visit, and less lovely things in my life that I want to change. I've been taking little, and some large, steps towards changing or completely eliminating the things that I don't want in my life. Others, I'm simply learning to think about differently. The other night I picked up my cameras again and started shooting. I immediately felt comfortable behind the lens and I realized how much I missed taking photos. So I'm going to start photographing regularly again. Here I am. Back doing all the things I love at once. This blog will be a place to share images and write about my favorite pieces of my life.

Below are some of my favorite images I've taken over the past 5 years. Before moving forward I wanted to reflect on some of the beauty of the past. 










































No comments:

Post a Comment