Sunday, August 14, 2016

Kiana & Jacob

Kiana & Jacob recently celebrated their two year anniversary and I couldn't be happier to have had the opportunity to photograph them before I move. I've known these two for about a year now and they're not only partners, but they're best friends too, and it shows. Photographing them was so easy because they were just laughing and kissing the whole time anyways. It makes my heart all full and fuzzy photographing two people who are so obviously in a very deep love with one another! I can't wait to see how you two grow as individuals and as a couple over the years when I come back and visit. ***click on the first photo and scroll with your mouse to view at their largest***



























































No comments:

Post a Comment